As a step forward to provide value added service with use of Modern technology, Apna Microfinance Bank in Collaboration with Pak Telecom Mobile Limited (ufone) is now poised to extend Mobile Phone Banking service to all the customers holding ATM Cards. Selected Features of the Mobile Phone Service are available as follows:-
- All Apna Bank Customers having ufone registered SIM can enjoy Mobile Banking Service at their finger tips any where any time.
- The service can be accessed on any type of Mobile Phone with no condition of GPRS, Application Download or Android dependency.
- Account Inquiries
- Mini Statement
- IBFT Interbank Bank Funds Transfer (Apna bank to any 1link member bank)
- Internal Funds Transfer ( Apna bank to Apna bank account)
- Ufone SIM user will call on by entering *808#
- Apna Bank is listed on No. 7 which is to be selected and send the request.
- Please enter your CNIC number as soon as the valid CNIC number against which the SIM is issued is verified
- “Successful Registration, Kindly contact your bank for the activation of Service”.
- Same time the owner of the Mobile Phone will receive this message on his/her mobile set.
- The customer may contact his/her branch where the account is maintained and made a request for issuance of Mobile Phone Service.
The following Services are available to the customers:-
Registration Process for Apna Mobile Apna Bank Service Using Ufone SIM
Registration of SIM for Mobile Phone Service
In response for Registration of SIM following message will appear:-
Following message will be displayed:-
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of APNA MOBILE PHONE Banking Service
The service will only be activated to the existing ATM Card holders.