Up to 150,000
APNA GHAR-TERM FINANCE
This will be long term finance primarily to be disbursed to those existing micro-businesses who do not have a place of their own. APNA Ghar as the name suggests, would be for purchasing, construction or improvement of homes and micro-business places. These finances will only be disbursed in the administratively approved Katchi Abadis (Shanty Towns) where the government has allowed / is allowing finance / registration of property. This product will be a single finance which will provide the borrower with a work place as well as shelter to his family. In addition to this NMFBL will also finance for buying, construction or improvements of homes.
- NIC 2 Photo Copies
- Passport Size Photos 2 Photos
- Copies of Latest Utility Bills
- Two Personal Guarantee from reputed Account holder
- ATM Card (Optional)
- Full range of banking services.
- Imbedded Life & Assets Insurance cover.
- Minimum processing time. (Less than seven days).